Cabinet Comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
    Cleve - EVM's rock, but damn they are heavy!
    I used to have a Mesa Mark 1x12 combo with an EV and that mother was heavy. The magnet on that speaker could pull the fillings out of your teeth if you got too close. But that little combo kicked some serious ass!
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

yeah, I used two of them with e pair of greenbacks in one of my old Marshall cabs.. Gotta ditch the greenbacks... They can't handle it... Some 75s for now tillI can afford to get two more EVMs...

Man, they are heavy... omg... They sound pretty seriously awesome IMO.

I'm thinking they're pretty neutrally voiced and don't alter the sound as much as the celestions...

Comment

Rivera w/ vintage 30's kicks ass!!
        I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
          yeah, I used two of them with e pair of greenbacks in one of my old Marshall cabs.. Gotta ditch the greenbacks... They can't handle it... Some 75s for now tillI can afford to get two more EVMs...

Man, they are heavy... omg... They sound pretty seriously awesome IMO.

I'm thinking they're pretty neutrally voiced and don't alter the sound as much as the celestions...

Some good speakers with those EVs would be celestion classic lead 80s - they remind me of the EV's - pretty neutral if you ask me. Nice and clean. Not quite as good as the EVs, but about half the weight!

Pete

Comment

Celestion classic Lead 80's are the best speakers I've ever heard..My fave by far!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X