Digital Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Studio

I'm thinking of looking for a digital studio. I don't want anything fancy, just a reasonably priced quality product that is fairly intuitive to use. I don't need any onboard effects or drum machine. I would prefer something that could loop a track so I could put together a parallel track. I would also like something that has an onboard CD writer or computer interface. Does such an animal exist? I am new to recording (obviously)

I have a Tascam DP01FX-CD it has the CD burner, can loop tracks, although it does have built in effects,..and USB for your computer. It's pretty damn handy...I'm happy with mine. User friendly...more like tape deck.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
      I have a Tascam DP01FX-CD it has the CD burner, can loop tracks, although it does have built in effects,..and USB for your computer. It's pretty damn handy...I'm happy with mine. User friendly...more like tape deck.

I see the DP-01 eliminates the FX and saves a little cash. So far that is the winner. Anybody else want to weigh in?

Comment

Assuming you have the computer to handle it, why not software like Acid or Cakewalk? They're under $100 last time I checked and do all sorts of looping overdub things. Pair it with a cheap mixer and a soundcard with the right inputs and you have yourself a studio.
        Scott

Comment

Working...
        X