I love Vetta's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Vetta's

So much so that I just scored a Vetta Combo to go along with my Vetta HD.

Ain't I neat?

You know John, I some how knew you would end up with it when I posted it. Well, Now you can have one at home and one at rehearsal/studio. I have lots of respect for what the Vetta can do, but after using it for about a year now, I guess I'm just a more simple kinda guy gearwise.

Have fun with it ya nut!
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by sambencuda View Post
      You know John, I some how knew you would end up with it when I posted it. Well, Now you can have one at home and one at rehearsal/studio. I have lots of respect for what the Vetta can do, but after using it for about a year now, I guess I'm just a more simple kinda guy gearwise.

Have fun with it ya nut!
      Yea Jim, I agree, you definately like a specific simple monster tone. Kind of like your taste in cars. B BODY BABY!!!

Comment

last night btwn songs at rehearsal, our bassist goes, I love your tone right there!
        it was a balls-out Soldano patch.

hats off again to the Vetta!
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Dude... I live by the Soldano and Uber models that they have. I like the idea of being able to just change whatever you want from the pedal board once you get everything set up.

The thing I had difficulty with is getting to the point that you like your tone out of it. Granted, it is not like walking up to a true head, dialing in a tone. That is easy. With the Vetta, you really have to work at it inorder to get something that you find pleasing. But, once you get it, It just feels solid.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Comment

I should have gotten a Vetta instead of an HD147 Not many good patches out there for the 147.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I think my bandmate is going to ditch his DSL100 and his 5150 and go with a Vetta live once our CD is finally mastered and released.
                We used the Vetta alot in the studio for all kinds of tracks.

Comment

you're killing me John!

i might want to pop by again and jam on the vetta once more!

it has a bit more nads than my mode four/gt-6.

Comment

Working...
                  X