Loopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loopers

Anyone know of a looper thats not expensive. I just need it to loop 1 track thru the amp ,no extra presets or any other bells and whistles. Just need a rhythm player while I solo over the chord progressions. I saw a basic bos pedal but it was 179 ,a little high for me.

I believe you are leaning towards hardware which is usually more expensive and comes with modelers or is a delay.. do you jam along with the computer at all?
    There are a number of downloadable and more inexpensive software loopers out there that can do the same.. you may even be able to find a freeware version or inexpensive, older version of one.

anyways.. here's a link http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html
    Last edited by charvelguy; 11-05-2006, 09:44 PM.

Comment

How much loop time do you need?

Comment

I have the Line 6 DL4 which has an ok looper in it, I saw a band called Russian Circles recently and the guitarist used an Akai Headrush to do his loops and it sounded impeccable. I am thinking about picking up one of those for myself for the tape simulator and tap-tempo ability.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard the Headrush has a nice looper.

I'm using a Boss DD-20, which is also a great delay pedal and can also be used as a chorus pedal. Before that I used a Digitech Digidelay, but it only had 4 seconds of loop time.

Comment

I've been drooling really badly lately over the EHX 2880, which is kinda rediculously expensive, but looks so sweet...

Comment

Working...
            X