No announcement yet.

need reverb pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a Holy Grail last year but then quickly sold it off. It caused a volume drop when engaged on vs. off I replaced it with the T-Rex Room Mate and that thing is awesome! Sounds better, no volume drop, and no noise issues. Yes, it was expensive but everytime I use that pedal live its worth it. I've slowly gone to pretty much all high end pedals instead of run of the mill Guitar Center pedals because of tone issues and noise issues. The T-Rex is worth it!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      I bought a Holy Grail last year but then quickly sold it off. It caused a volume drop when engaged on vs. off I replaced it with the T-Rex Room Mate and that thing is awesome! Sounds better, no volume drop, and no noise issues. Yes, it was expensive but everytime I use that pedal live its worth it. I've slowly gone to pretty much all high end pedals instead of run of the mill Guitar Center pedals because of tone issues and noise issues. The T-Rex is worth it!
      were you using the holy grail in the loop of your amp? if so, that's why you got the volume drop.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I actually tried it both ways, through the loop and through the front. I've done that with a lot of my pedals and some are now in the loop and others through the front. I acyually also got rid of the EH Small Stone phaser at that time too. It was distorting too much. I ended up replacing that one with a Retro-Sonic phaser. I run the phaser through the front of the amp and the T-Rex Room Mate through the loop.
        The Holy Grail just wasn't very clear through the front of the amp either.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
        X