• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Vettas

I just felt like posting.
    1 head
    1 combo

I love VETTA

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

so how do you plan to use them? each with a separate guitar or can you link them and have a quadruple amp model?
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
        so how do you plan to use them? each with a separate guitar or can you link them and have a quadruple amp model?

I haven't actually figured that out yet. What if I threw 2 Variax guitars into your equation???

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
          I haven't actually figured that out yet. What if I threw 2 Variax guitars into your equation???
          well, let's do the math:

2 fake guitars + 2 fake amps = 1 classifieds listing in january + multiple bumps through february
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

lol yeahh-actualy i am amazed that JG and others keep changing their minds with their amps tones.I have had my amps and preamps for years and thats my sound!and when i do add preamps i keep them as backups to be used with any other future gear combinations.
            same with guitars!i think i saw a bulllshit thread here somewhere i think anyone who is selling a amp that(is the best tone ever-i love it)why fucking sell it then?if your hard up for cash get a loan,save some money!
            also with guitars(ahh man the action on this is great.bla,bla.bla)dont sell it then!I do like Line 6 gear but those guitars are fugly!

Comment

fyi.... I have been gigging, recording and practicing with my Vetta HD for a solid year now with no deviation.
              Thats pretty good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                well, let's do the math:

2 fake guitars + 2 fake amps = 1 classifieds listing in january + multiple bumps through february
                Don't count on it Tim.

Comment

i love my vetta also...it kinda cured my amp gas, although i bought an epi valve jr for no reason...lol
                  as for jg's equation, i think you should get a double neck variax, into both amps...lol

Comment

well, let's do the math:

I like Line 6 myself (Pod XT Live user), and I'll never equal JG's skills with modeling gear - but you gotta admit, this was damned funny.

Comment

oh, i like line 6 stuff as well - i just felt like bustin' john's chops. i currently own/have owned 4 variaxes, 2 vettas, 2 pod xts, pod xt pro, pod pro 2.0, pod 2.0, echo pro, filter pro, modulation pro, bass pod, and the distortion modeler pedal.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

- Newc

Comment

:ROTF: You need to Photoshop some knobs on there.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well, let's do the math:

the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

well, let's do the math:

That was hilarious! If I knew how to use the smilies since this site changed, I'd add some (That's the only one that I've figured out how to use)

Comment

Working...
                              X