spider III 75w 1x12...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spider III 75w 1x12...

just brought it home yesterday. so far, first impressions....

quality... 9... great, from what i can see, no obvious flaws
    durability...8... good, doesn't feel as solid as the cube 60, however still tough
    looks... 10... lights, led, grill, and logo
    sound... 7... still to new to give anything higher (i'm sure this will go up as i go thru all presets and tweaking of my own.)
    value... 9... chromatic tuner, footswitchable, cd/mp3 in, recording line out, 75 watts of power. hold's it's own with anything out there.

a big to line6
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

I've been looking at those and maybe the III head in 100 watt can't decide on what I want.Keep posting as you learn more about it.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

well i must say after a week with this amp (75w 1x12 combo) the sound rating goes up to a 8.5. ive gone thru about 5 or 6 presets and it's getting better and better. just purchased the FBV express (footswitch) and it's very capable for what i need. it's a volume/wah pedal, scrolls thru 4 presets, has tap tempo (not sure what that does) as well. even though i really liked my cube 60, bad horsie 2, and stagetuner setup. this gives me alot more versatility.
      Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
      Amp... Pioneer
      Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

tap tempo sets your delay time.
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I use a clean boost with mine, it helps a lot with distortions

Comment

Working...
          X