No announcement yet.

Flextone II + Floor Board, used price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flextone II + Floor Board, used price?

I may have an opportunity to pick up a Flextone II with a Floor Board from a friend of mine. It's in relatively good condition... though I'm not sure of it's age (have to remember to ask). What is a reasonable price for it?

I've been looking at the Flextone III recently, which runs about 670 € new without a pedalboard, but I've seen quite a few posts on this board that the I and II models sound better. He's thinking of upgrading to Vetta, so I've made an offer of interest only so far.

TIA

PS: Price estimates in US $ are OK...
    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

i just sold my almost mint flextone II for $350 USD on ebay, which is about the going rate. The floor boards usually go anywhere from $75 to $125 USD.

Comment

Yeah, usually you see them go with the Floorboard anywhere between $375 and $450.

Comment

Working...
      X