Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Current Rig

Ok, so I'm not exactly ready to gig tonight

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

That a Trace Elliott amp in the bottm pic?

Comment

Should we expect to see all this stuff in the classifieds next week? Oh wait. That would be John!

You still liking the G system Tim? I've been wondering wether or not it's worth the coin to replace my G major with one.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by charvelguy View Post
        That a Trace Elliott amp in the bottm pic?
        nope, it's one of my 2x12 cabinets. i bought two empty cabs from http://www.lopoline.com and loaded them with v30s

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by sambencuda View Post
          Should we expect to see all this stuff in the classifieds next week? Oh wait. That would be John!

You still liking the G system Tim? I've been wondering wether or not it's worth the coin to replace my G major with one.
          no classifieds plans for any of that (at the moment ).

the g-system is *much* more than the g-major. it has 4-pedal loops and a preamp loop, foot controller, pedal power, much better sounding effects.

- Newc

Comment

Heh, you could charge admission to your jam room!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by sambencuda View Post

I don't know bro. I have been using the Vetta for a while now.
              I am still very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                I don't know bro. I have been using the Vetta for a while now.
                I am still very happy.
                YeZ Vetta = Less Wires and Black Boxes = Any tone you want = Less mess

Comment

nice Tim...you dont need no stinkin rack
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Cool! I remember that little green DOD Juice Box pedal.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like the Fluke meter on the floor. Does it suck any tone or is it true bypass??

Comment

x
                        Originally posted by toejam View Post
                        Cool! I remember that little green DOD Juice Box pedal.
                        Ok, I lied. There is something that is going in the classifieds soon after all. :ROTF:

It's a pretty cool pedal but I still like my TS808 better.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                          I like the Fluke meter on the floor. Does it suck any tone or is it true bypass??
                          That is one indespensable tool. Anyone that is serious about their gear at all should own one. I think I paid 60 bucks for it. I use it for reading the resitance of speaker cabs, guitar pots, tone caps, and continuity testing. The continuity testing is a great thing to have in particular - I've used it for obvious things like finding ground loops in a rack and less obvious things like to figure out exactly which fret needed to be filed down (you put one lead on the suspect fret and the other on some point that contacts the string and then you pick/bend).

Another great tool is a cable tester. Behringer makes a great one for like 30 bucks - it does TS, TRS, MIDI, XLR, etc.

- Newc

Comment

Holy Spaghetti and Meatballs..
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                              x

Ok, I lied. There is something that is going in the classifieds soon after all. :ROTF:

It's a pretty cool pedal but I still like my TS808 better.
                              LOL That's cool. I've got another one anyway that I still like to use quite a bit.
                              I dig the MXR OD/boost I got from you, too. The boost side is better than the OD side, but I find it's better than a lot of the reviews people have given it. It sounds great through my Univalve.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X