Logos Can Eat Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logos Can Eat Me

Last edited by seafoamer; 10-06-2009, 09:51 PM.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mean?

Comment

Nope, I don't see what you mean. If you aren't proud of the amp you are playing out of you should get another brand.

You should spray paint the footswitch too just incase somebody can see that it says Mesa Boogie on it.
      My suggestion, put the logo's back on and lose the red cord. It looks a little fruity to me.

Comment

Last edited by seafoamer; 10-06-2009, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by seafoamer View Post
          I've searched ebay off & on for 5 yrs for the Laney badge that came on that circa 1989-90 cab.
          & the cable I got for free. Free > Fruity

What about the Mesa Boogie logo??
          It sounded to me that your post was basically saying you didn't want to endorse anybody for free so you don't need any logo's in your gear.

I personally think logo's are cool. Especially good ones like Mesa.

Comment

Last edited by seafoamer; 10-06-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Again, I would never take a logo off of a Mesa. Especially a Mark IV.
              Snot would be a cool logo though.

Comment

Hmm I remember seeing a Marshall cab in the background of a photo by Kirk Hammett, they had rearranged itso it said "Asshole" Or something like that IIRC hehe
                "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

my stadium rig

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Last edited by seafoamer; 10-06-2009, 09:52 PM.

Comment

I'm with John on this one.
                      I'm proud of the gear I play, and want everyone to know what I'm playing.
                      I don't play Mesas..might if I could afford one, but I'm happy as hell with my Crate, and I love the logos.

Comment

I don't have a prob with Logos..

I'm proud of whatever gear gets the tone I require..no matter what gear that happends to be..

I found this to be a personal insecurity issue to be honest..not a gear issue..

My thougts..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Example..I have a Uber on Top of a Marshall cab..I'm fine with that..But I've been told by a few "credible" folks here that the Uber sounds better with the Matching cab

After personally discovering this with my Recto and 5150s..I find merit in this..makes sense, since the cab was designed with the amp as a package.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have no problem with logos. In fact MY Laney 4x12 slant cab didn't have one when I bought it, so I re-created it. It actually looks nicer than the original ones.
                            Why you would hide the fact that you play Laney and Mesa Boogie is beyond me.
                            I'm not Ron!

Comment

I bought replacement logo's for my Randall cabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X