5150 Combo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5150 Combo Question

Hey all, just wondering can the FX loop return of the 5150 combo be used as a power amp in?

I'm thinking of getting the combo but i want to sometimes run it with a Tonelab SE and i just wanna make sure i can run it straight into the power amp.

Cheers

p.s. need responses quick as the combo auction ends tonight.

Thanks

by the way could someone email me the 5150 combo manual???

[email protected], thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Model 6 Matt View Post
      Hey all, just wondering can the FX loop return of the 5150 combo be used as a power amp in?

I'm thinking of getting the combo but i want to sometimes run it with a Tonelab SE and i just wanna make sure i can run it straight into the power amp.

Cheers

p.s. need responses quick as the combo auction ends tonight.

Thanks
      Yes, any amp with an effects loop is capable of that.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

So i can use the floor fx unit for ALL sounds if i wanted to?? running straight into the power amp in?
        Also i could just have the effects in the loop if i wanted to? running the amps sounds and floof fx's delays, wah etc.

If this is correct i'll do my best to win the auction.

Comment

So i can use the floor fx unit for ALL sounds if i wanted to?? running straight into the power amp in?
          Yes.

Also i could just have the effects in the loop if i wanted to? running the amps sounds and floof fx's delays, wah etc.

If this is correct i'll do my best to win the auction.
          If you can bypass the distortion/amp models on the fx unit, yes, you can use the effects in the loop, and use your amp's preamp sounds if you plug your guitar straight into the amp.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeap, i can turn off the amp/cab sims easy, sounds like it could all work out.

Cheering, thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X