Damn! I bought an Orange Tiny Terror!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! I bought an Orange Tiny Terror!

Yep! Tomorrow I'll send the payment. I think that I'll have some more fun playing at home now!
    With my Jackhammer it will be a perfect match! Pics and clips when it will be hooked up!

Cool. I haven't checked Orange's site in awhile. I didn't know this was out yet! Let us know how it is and how much gain is on tap without a pedal.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I never even knew these existed. They sound very cool.

Comment

I own multiple Orange heads and their AWESOME 4x12. Have played the tiny terror as well.

Its definitely not about gain, its all about tone...Beautiful oozing crunchy tone.
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I've found this page with some nice Tiny Terror clips. The acdc clip and the cleans sound very good!

Comment

Anxiously awaiting the review!

Comment

Sounds like it has a nice crunch and a nice clean. Very Fender sounding to my ears. Sounds like a nice tone to put an overdrive pedal in front of.

Comment

It's here!

I just played it for less than half an hour and this little cuty is pretty loud for my apartment also in the 7w mode. It has enough gain to play classic metal ala Mercyful Fate . I'm going to tet drive it hardly in my rehersal room this weekend and slam it with some boost!
                Clips will come soon!

Comment

Cool, can't wait to hear clips and a more detailed review.
                  "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Awesome!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

If it can hit mercyful fate, im sold. once i see how my valve jr is after modding that is.

Comment

"Come, come... To the sabbath...)

Originally posted by Final Sacrifice View Post
                        If it can hit mercyful fate, im sold. once i see how my valve jr is after modding that is.
                        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Clip recorded! It's a bit shitty and a more fizzy than what you hear standing in front of the cabinet cos I placed the mic badly. Settings are vol and gain at 2 o'clock and tone at 12 o'clock. Cab is my 1960A.

EDIT: I forgot to say that it's just one track with no post eq'ing straight from a SM57
                          Last edited by Mordor; 12-26-2006, 05:09 AM.

Comment

sounds cool. how's the low end? what cab/speaker?
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, the cab is a marshall 1960A with stock celestion 75. The low end is good for a 15w tube head (btw this little sucker can get over drums with a 4x12) but nothing compared to my recto or fireball eh!

Comment

Working...
                              X