Amps that don't get much love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

Thanks man How did you do that? All I usually have to do is put in the properties in the photo thing and it works? Jack.

Comment

I have a 1997 Carvin VM100 Valvemaster 100-watt tube head that I love. It was made for only 2 years as the successor to the X100B and it's the daddy of both the Legacy and the MTS design-wise. You can switch tubes to EL34s, 5881s or 6L6s. Mine has 6L6s.

It has the JMP-looking head cab, but in the ozite covering, and the vent is on the front so the tubes glow behind the logo. It has a black panel and black chicken head knobs, 5 12AX7s and 4 6L6s. Separate EQs for the 2 channels and each channel has a separate Prescence control. You don't see many of these but they are awesome amps to me.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
        Thanks man How did you do that? All I usually have to do is put in the properties in the photo thing and it works? Jack.

if you are refering to photo posting.. read this. Click on the little icon in advanced that looks like a couple of mountains with a sun.

Comment

Working...
        X