Does Dunlop Hate Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Dunlop Hate Me?

ok maybe this holiday season Dunlop has something against me My wah stopped working for no reason, even after a new battery. No sound when I use it. Then my brand new MXR EVH Flanger stopped working for no reason as well. It comes on and I get sound out of it and everything, but its not modulating the sound any. So, help D:

Are you currently using a power supply or a battery? (I know you said 'after putting in the battery', maybe you switched) Cuz I once blew an Uber Metal by connecting a 12v power supply to it, but the thing is, it didn't make a sound or anything, just stopped... then it started smelling
    DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Using a battery. changed it in the wah, didnt have enough to change 'em in the flanger, but sicne its actually coming on I dont think it is.

Comment

dunlop has had some issues with faulty Switches recently. Ive replaced the switch on my wah and on my ZW44, all in the last 6 months.....
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

If you want it fixed.. just send it to me. I'll take care of it for you

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
            If you want it fixed.. just send it to me. I'll take care of it for you
            Thanks. Even though it was slightly past 30 days, the guy at the shop we bought the Wah from went ahead and replaced it. Oddly the EVH Flanger works sometimes, but other times it turns on and does nothing. Sounds liek a bad switch indeed. That or failing batteries (as I accidently left my DOD pedal on and ti did basically the same thing)

Comment

Working...
            X