fender amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender amps

i was thinking of getting a fender amp particulary a FM212R. anyone ever dealt with these i've played on in person i love the gain settings and the fake tube cleans...(i'm not to rich, i can't afford a tube amp) i know this amp won't be high quality but will it atleast last me a bit. so i guess what im asking is this amp good and how much abuse can it take
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
    i was thinking of getting a fender amp particulary a FM212R. anyone ever dealt with these i've played on in person i love the gain settings and the fake tube cleans...(i'm not to rich, i can't afford a tube amp) i know this amp won't be high quality but will it atleast last me a bit. so i guess what im asking is this amp good and how much abuse can it take
    I had a few Fender amps that were similar to that one. Personally, I think mostly all of Fender's amps are good.
    Regarding abuse... any amp will break if you abuse it.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of solid-state fender amps, and they're not bad at all. They sound nice too. If you like it, go for it!

Comment

I have a Fender Roc Pro 1000 and enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
          I have a Fender Roc Pro 1000 and enjoy it.
          I had one of those heads. What a great amp! A few guys on this board have/had those heads or combos and really like them.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X