Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson T1SL-STD cabinet - any input?

Just scored this cab for $150:

It's a T1SL-STD - supposedly a 4 x 10", but it looks like a 4 x 12". Anyone own one, and what do you think? Are Jackson speakers made by someone else? And how do they sound - tight? Thanks for any input you guys can offer!
    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

I've heard they suck, but haven't personally played through one. I want one anyway, cause they look sweet and say Jackson. LOL
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
      I've heard they suck, but haven't personally played through one. I want one anyway, cause they look sweet and say Jackson. LOL
      My take exactly. The empty cab would have cost as much, it's pretty well made, very solid. The speakers are just an added bonus. Figure I can always get new ones, as I'm usually leary of any used speakers...

I was hoping to have another Laney AOR (see: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7245&rd=1&rd=1) to run through it, but I got aced-out at the last second Oh well!

Comment

The speakers should be made by Eminence... at least that's what I've heard. I've got a pair of vertical 2x12s, they sound very nice to me. They've got no markings on them except for the white Jackson logos on the dust domes.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          They've got no markings on them except for the white Jackson logos on the dust domes.
          That's what they look like, but the cones are black and not red. Cool, thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
          X