B-52.........Fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B-52.........Fender

alright, heres the thing i want my amp to have amazing cleans with really good dirtys....... i know that almost impossible........ but i was looking at the B-52 JG10012s and a Fender FM212R
    the B-52 really good cleans, dirtys are alright but not not as dirty as i would like.... at least a MOP, Black album metallica......
    The Fender has really chunky dirtys really nice, But DAMN THAT FENDER TWANG......

i was thinking why don't i just run my metal zone threw the B-52 you can change a clean to a dirty ,but not a dirty to a clean, But if im gonna blow $400 bucks on a amp better be damn nice.( Im 16, im not rich and the B-52 going to hurt my wallet really bad)

so right now im open to suggestions, i thought about tube, but like everyone said you can't drive the tube unless you at a high volume and i won't always be cranking.

my price range is up to the low $400 i want some thing with power along with the clean/dirty issues

Thanks a bunch
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.
Working...
X