Help me decide: JSX, Stiletto or Vetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
    Congratz... if you have any questions.. PM me. You should also check out The Institute of Noise, Vettaville and the Line 6 message board.
    Thanks, man. I am sure I will, and I seriously appreciate being able to tap into your knowledge of these things. The seller said he will ship the amp tomorrow, so I am hoping to have it by the weekend.

Comment

just playing with the pre-set patches on the Vetta is mind-blowing, then you get to combine them and change them to whatever you want or need. it's a blast!
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
        just playing with the pre-set patches on the Vetta is mind-blowing, then you get to combine them and change them to whatever you want or need. it's a blast!

Is there any better guitar sound than Satch's Alien for home noodling ??

Nope (and thats a stock factory patch on the Vetta).

Comment

that is a great one.

I love the Back in Black tone too.

and I play a lot on my Trademark Clean, w/ the chorus and a little delay, that is amazing.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by skorb View Post
            that is a great one.

I love the Back in Black tone too.

and I play a lot on my Trademark Clean, w/ the chorus and a little delay, that is amazing.
            Yep, Trademark clean is outstanding. I added a tape delay to mine. Wow.

Comment

Working...
            X