Wah pedal help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah pedal help

Could anybody direct me to a good web site that will explain how to install upgrades to my Crybaby? I've been searching using all the key words I can think of, but haven't come across a good site yet.
    I got a fasel inductor, true bypass switch, and new pot, I installed everything except the bypass switch and now the pedal doesn't work. I soldered everything the way the old stuff came off, but maybe that was the wrong thing to do. I used a low power soldering gun, so hopefully I didn't fry the circuit board. I'm very confused....
    Funk

I sent mine to CHATMODS and had mine modded a while back. He did a really good job.

But I got nothing on doing it yourself.

Comment

Here's a wah mod site I came across awhile ago.

Maybe email him if you need more help.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

my wah pedal sucks its the orginal crybaby that thing was a a waste of money. think moding it out will make it better i want like a Slash kind of wah
        "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
          Here's a wah mod site I came across awhile ago.

Maybe email him if you need more help.
          Just tried sending him a message and the message link on his page is not working properly when you send.
          Thanks to this post though I have just ordered a true bypass switch to start modding my old Jen Wah that I bought new in about '84 (it's hardly been used but the switch is fuct.
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Talk to JGCable here on the forum - he does great wah mods. I modded a bad horsie 2 awhile back, but I don't have time to finish stuff for myself, let alone anyone else. My job is starting to intrude on my private time.

Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
              Talk to JGCable here on the forum - he does great wah mods. I modded a bad horsie 2 awhile back, but I don't have time to finish stuff for myself, let alone anyone else. My job is starting to intrude on my private time.

Pete
              Yeah, John's modded wahs are awesome! I still have one. Do you still have the other one I sold you, Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro View Post
                Just tried sending him a message and the message link on his page is not working properly when you send.
                Thanks to this post though I have just ordered a true bypass switch to start modding my old Jen Wah that I bought new in about '84 (it's hardly been used but the switch is fuct.
                Ah, I didn't know if the link worked or not. I've had that page saved forever. Cool about the Jen wah, though.

Comment

PM me. I can help you out.

Comment

Working...
                  X