Need opinions on a Godlyke Power-All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions on a Godlyke Power-All

I picked up one of these yesterday and I was wondering if I should keep it.

Here's the situation.

I've got power adapters for my Dunlop Wah, EH Deluxe Memory Man, and my Boss TU2. I'm using the daisy chain from the TU2 to power my DynaComp and my two Boss CE3s. I only need an adapter for my Small Stone Phaser.

So should I just buy an adapter for my Small Stone or replace all the others with the Godlyke?

Does it really remove 60 cycle hum like it says? Or do all the power adapters do that and they're just spinning hype?

I have one and like it. It is quieter then using all the power bricks. I use it for a lot of boss pedals, a digitech, a mxr, and a crybaby. I use it for all my pedals except one which is the only problem I have had with it. It's with my really old mij ce2 which uses the older power supply. It works but when on has a really weird swishing background noise when you aren't playing.

Comment

This looks interesting.. Too bad its not 18v, as my EVH Flanger is the real eater of batteries on my pedal board

Comment

I've used the Power-All for a long time and it's been great. Does it make eliminate 60 cycle hum? I don't know about that. It's a great, convenient unit, though, with a compact wall-wart and all of the adapters included. Plus, it's held up well for a few years.

Comment

i've had the same good fortune with mine as rischip - the one spot is virtually identical and bits are interchangable

Comment

But is there some kind of problem with the older MIJ Boss pedals and the new daisy chain adapter? Perhaps a compatibility issue I'm not aware of? Because both of my CE3s are acting this way with the daisy chain off of my TU2.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
              But is there some kind of problem with the older MIJ Boss pedals and the new daisy chain adapter? Perhaps a compatibility issue I'm not aware of? Because both of my CE3s are acting this way with the daisy chain off of my TU2.
              I don't think so, I have a couple other old mij pedals and they all work fine. The only problem I have is with the ce2.

Comment

Working...
              X