No announcement yet.

Fender Vibro champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Trace! Loved the Witchdoctor modded Vibrochamp I got from you a few years ago - only bad thing was the stock speaker, which you've fixed by putting a real speaker in the combos.

I’m glad you liked the modded Vibro Champ Pete and it's great to see you! The cabinet on the Witchdoctor 10 watter is 13-ply baltic birch with a 1x12 Vintage 30 so it sounds very cool compared to a smaller 8" speaker. We have extension speaker jacks as well so players can use a 4x12 cabinet along with the internal speaker or unplug the internal speaker and run 2 = 4x12's.

Great to see you here.

It's great to be seen (ha, ha), seriously though thanks so much Pete.

Have a great day -digging out of 4 feet of snow now!
    Trace

Comment

Cool to see the VooDoo guy here

Many thanks my friend, it's great to be here.

I already have a 4210 and a 4010 to go with the vibro champ. I'll definietely check out a voodoo amp next.

I hope it works for you! If you need anything or have any questions what so ever please do not hesitate to give us a call. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have, in exchange for a snow blower of course (kidding--ha, ha). 4 foot of snow gets heavy after a while! (ha, ha)

Be good!
      Trace

Comment

wow.. cool that Trace is here on the forum!

I just read the review on the V-plex in GP over the past week and I often am raving about the trace mods on a Peavey XXX I own.

I've been really considering a Splawn comp, but now the release of the V-plex is somewhat tossing a wrench into my consideration. I really love the way the XXX responds even at lower volumes which was a rave of the V-plex in the GP article.

Anyways.. its good to see you here commenting on your work.

Comment

Working...
        X