No announcement yet.

Epiphone Valve Junior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep- I'm up for one also- I have a real problem with modding stuff after i acquire it. Modded gitars-modded amps-modded wahs-LOL

Comment

Where is it made?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My guess for $99 either China or Indonesia? I rarely buy these kinda things, but the positive reviews are killing me for this price range Jack.

Comment

It's made in China. For only triple the price more, you too can be a low budget boutique wanna be owner with the Valve Junior upgrade kit:
          Best guitar amplifier power transformers, output transformers and chokes. Far more than tubes, speakers or other amp components, the transformers establish the platform for shaping your amp's sound.

Comment

Go to 18watt.com, look for the mods there. The mercury magnetics mods are pretty pricey - you can get a new transformer from Hammond and all the parts to tweak to your heart's content for around $100 more. (By $100 more, I mean more than purchase of the amp, not $100 more than the $300 or so the MM mod kit is.)

Pete

Comment

Working...
            X