Orange Tiny Terror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Tiny Terror

After returning the Soldano Astroverb I was still on the lookout for a small head for a small rig. After reading many positive reviews and hearing some a number of great sounding samples I decided to try out the Orange Tiny Terror. It was a little tough to track one down - they've been sold out at most places.

It came about a week and a half ago. My band was planning on doing a local open mic night and didn't want to bring a lot of gear so last Sunday we practiced with minimal gear. I used the Tiny Terror with a Boogie 1x12 V30 cab. I also used a TS808, a Yamaha MagicStomp for reverb and delay, and a boost pedal. It sounded kick ass! Everyone was surprised at how full the tone was. It cut through great! It also has much better low end than the Soldano.

So last night we went over to the open mic and did our thing. The Tiny Terror performed extremely well. The tone was fantastic and it was so simple to setup and transport. It's a kickass little rig.

Obviously I haven't spent a lot of time with this setup but I'm pretty confident I can cover just about any tones I wanted with it. Up until I got the Tiny Terror I was contemplating using something like a Crate Powerblock and a POD as a backup for my rack system. But I think my small pedal board and the Tiny Terror is a way better alternative and really not much more to carry.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Can we now call you Tiny Tim???

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      Oh, god. Stop. drop and roll.:ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Wow. That is so original. Nobody has ever made that crack before. John, please try again - that was pretty weak.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

How about changing your band name to

Tim and the Tiny Terrors

or

Tiny Tim and the Terrors

Better known as Triple T

Comment

Working...
            X