Clear All

• Finding the right amp

So

This is the 'right' amp for me........

Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Bogner.

BTW - Why is a Strat God playing a Les Paul? Just asking.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

so vague of a question so heres so vague of an answer.

Go listen as many amps as you can and let your ears tell you when you find the right amp for you instead of everyone telling you the right amp for them I mean c'mom whats right for one is not right for all and you didnt even say what your application for the amp would be.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          so vague of a question so heres so vague of an answer.

Go listen as many amps as you can and let your ears tell you when you find the right amp for you instead of everyone telling you the right amp for them I mean c'mom whats right for one is not right for all and you didnt even say what your application for the amp would be.
          Very true, I have a bogner, a soldano, a fender blues deluxe, 60's 100w Marshall plexi stack and after all those tubes, sometimes I like my line 6. no tubes, and almost a computer. Now I'm currently addicted to low watt tube amps like the bumbox at 1w and the swart. I'm running a 4x12 cab with a 1/2 rig now too. Sounds awesome clean or pushed. Tone is an never ending journey. and bigger is not always better IMO. Buy quality and not quantity.

Comment

(in my best american indian)....

Strat God Have Many Disguises..........
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Working...
            X