Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who uses Evidence Audio cables?

?

Do you really notice that much of a difference compared to other cables? I'm using Monster and Planet Waves right now. To get everything I need to replace those cables, I'll have to spend about $700. I'm willing to do it if it makes a significant difference. I've only ever seen glowing reviews.

I am interested in the Lyric HG and Siren cables. Not the cheaper Melody cables.

My Evidence Audio Melody is due in the mail today. I use Monster Bass for my bass rig and George L's for my guitar up until this one arrives. I'll let you know if it makes a difference. If it does, I know the Lyric and Siren have to be even better.

Comment

Wow! I just got through playing a while with the Melody cable and I am very impressed. It really sounds like my guitar has been played in a fog. Using this cable lifted the fog around the guitar's tone. The only downside is I have to be even cleaner with my playing because everything comes through cleaner and clearer.

Seriously though, this cable is incredible. I'm going to start saving now to change all my effects patch cables over to Evidence as well. They're that good.

Comment

Sound great man. I'm getting close to buying mine. I am also considering Van Den Hul cables too. They are supposed to be even better - but of course they cost more. I think anything is an improvement over what I have now.

Comment

I looked into the Evidence Audio Melody because that's what David Gilmour is using for his strats so I figured it was worth a look. Boy am I glad I did.

Comment

Anyone else use these. I just ordered some Evidence Audio Lyric HG cables in various lengths. I spent a little more than $500 on about 50 feet of cable. I hope they live up to the hype.

Comment

wow!! At $10 a foot they better be good.

Comment

I hope so too. I was considering the most expensive one they carry - van den Hul as it was suppost to be the best available. $235 for a 15 foot cable.

Comment

Working...
                X