Randall Lynch Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall Lynch Box

Is this a RM100 in green snake?? Are the Modules the "signature" part of this amp?

......and are there any details on the New Emenience Super V Speaker? I saw it at the emenince booth and cant find a lot of info on it. Seems like a cross between a EV and a Celestion 75....It has my interest.....
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Head and a cabinet eh? It sure looks cool but I doubt I'll get a chance to hear it anytime soon..

"This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Oh, and maybe this will answer one of your questions Todd:

"Designed and based around the current RM100 electronics, the new Lynch Box is a culmination of Lynch’s legendary signature guitar tones from the past to the present. Choose between four new signature tube preamps, each capturing a span of his illustrious career, and simply
      load them into any of the three Lynch Box channels. All new Signature modules are 100% compatible with each MTS series amp."
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I have a Randall RM100. As far as I know the Lynch Box is basically the same amp but covered in dark green aligator skin tolex. All the Randall MTS modules are interchangeable between them, as well as the Egnater amps too, including the 4 signature Lynch modules. I have most of the Randall modules as well as the Lynch Mr. Scary module and they sound great!
        Eventually I'll pick up the other 3 Lynch modules, most likely used off E-Bay

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

MTS gear =

I bought my RM50B back in September and am up to 5 modules.

Comment

The modules are very addicting! I just bought two carrying bags to stuff them in. Been buying them used off E-Bay and the MTS Forum

Rudy
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
            X