Got my new splawn today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new splawn today!!!

I got my new splawn quick rod today. It has the jcm 800 style front and i ordered it with kt-77's. The build quality on both the head and the head box is just great. VERY nice amp head. The cab is supposed to be delivered in the next few days but until then it sounds great through my older marshall cab. I actually LOVE the new clean channel-very crisp with plenty of headroom. The amp is LOUD as hell. I have had a love affair with marshalls over the years but honestly unless i fall into one hell of a deal i am done with marshalls. It has one of the best hot rodded marshall sounds i have ever heard. Yep done with marshalls.....unless i could find a mark cameron modded plexi............with a.................heheheheheh- I have a bad case of G.A.S.

Congratulations, what speakers did you get in your cab? Splawns are really great, like a marshall on steriods I have an older QR that has the shared EQ (plexi face) along with a Splawn straight 4x12 with man o wars and guv'nors
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

hello splawn convert!!! yeah mine has gov's and man o wars- Just gotta get the speakers broken in and she should be good to go. I will try and post some pics up this weekend. Super nice amps.. jake

Comment

Working...
      X