Peavey Classic 50 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Classic 50 issues

Think I made a mistake. While my amp was on I hit the power cord to my Boss GE-7 with my foot and unplugged it. It is running through my fx loop. The amp made a popping noise and then went back to normal. I couninued to play through my distorted chan, about 1 minuted later all sound faded to nothing. I turned the amp off and back on, nothing. So I unplugged everything and let the amp cool for several minutes. pluged only my guitar into the amp and tada it worked fine. However for some reason I think it sounds differnt on the distortion side. I may just be crazy but I keep getting a high pitch noise during heavy riffs from either of the middle strings. I looked at the back of the amp with it on. 4 tubes are glowing and i think its 3 on the right side are not. not sure if that is normal.

ok to make it more complex. this happen just after i switched my pickups around on my dk1. i put the 85 at the bridge and the 81 at the neck. maybe the strings went weird or something i dont know. i eyeballed the height on the pickups so that could be wrong to.
    Last edited by dk1ben; 02-10-2007, 12:54 AM.
Working...
X