Wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
    I have an 18-19 year old Nady 101 that still works like new. It colors the tone slightly, but at higher volumes it doesn't matter that much. My main beef with it is the weak signal strength. Once you walk about 20-25 feet away, you start getting this timing delay and it becomes more severe the further out you get. Not exactly something that'll let you go and mingle with the audience while playing.
    I hear you on the Nady 101 but nowadays you can get a true diversity UHF wireless system that kicks ass and has no dead spots for way under $300.00 new!! Used you can spend around $100.00 on Ebay and get a pretty kick ass wireless system.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      nowadays you can get a true diversity UHF wireless system that kicks ass and has no dead spots for way under $300.00 new!!
      Yeah but those are all Chinese. F that
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That new X2 unit is one you should check out. Here's another:

Sorry, don't know the price of either.
        "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPete View Post
          That new X2 unit is one you should check out. Here's another:

Sorry, don't know the price of either.
          Found an store that sells the IS400 unit for $1733
          Last edited by Sukisyn; 02-12-2007, 10:27 PM.

Comment

my x2 should be here by the end of the week.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
              my x2 should be here by the end of the week.
              I'll be interested to hear how it works out for you...
              Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
                I'll be interested to hear how it works out for you...
                +1 and please post some pictures too

Comment

Wow....

"The IS400 reproduces the lowest fundamental from a 5-string bass (low B) at 32Hz up to the very highest overtones and harmonicsthe IS400 reproduces the lowest fundamental from a 5-string bass (low B) at 32Hz up to the very highest overtones and harmonics."

Comment

One word....SAMSON!!!!

This ain't no toy, and is awesome if you work a lot......very durible and reliable.

check here for specs.....
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I too look forward to your X2 review. Sorry about the Lectrosonics unit - I had no idea it cost so much...
                      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

I have to admit ... I like the Samson's transmitter design

Comment

Originally posted by Sukisyn View Post
                          I have to admit ... I like the Samson's transmitter design
                          It works as good as it looks!!!
                          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Wow. I ordered the X2 yesterday and it arrived today. The receiver can go on your pedal board really easily since it doesn't have any antennas sticking up and it can be powered by a 9-volt battery or any standard 9VDC power supply. It's late so I didn't get to *really* crank anything and put it through it's paces. But I tried it out real quick into my rack with a JJ2. Given relatively little testing it's too soon to declare victory but so far so good. It was brain dead simple to setup. Practice on Thursday should be a better test. More to come...

- Newc

Comment

I used it at rehearsal last night. I didn't have time to A/B it with a cable but it performed really well. I didn't notice any degradation in sound quality. So far so good.

- Newc

Comment

Hey,Tim, any more to say on the X2?

Comment

Working...
                                X