Show Us Your Pedalboards.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Pedalboards.....

I don't believe this has been done in a whille........
    Here's mine during a recent rehersal....

Bad Horsie wah> Boss tuner> Boss Flanger> Boss SuperOD> Boss Chorus
    > Armstrong delay> into Marshalls.
    Strat God Music
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Bottom row, from left: Boss DD-2, ART Xtreme, Rocktek tuner (best name ever)
    Top row, from left: Rocktron Hush II, ART Tube EQ, Peavey ProComm wireless base

The Hush II has been replaced with a two-button Hush pedal. I usually run all of this into a Peavey Classic 60 tube power amp.
    sigpic

Comment

^ I still find it hilarious that most of the board in that picture was actually intended to go in a rack.

I'll have to remember to take a pic of mine after I re-vamp it...
      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
          I don't believe this has been done in a whille........
          Here's mine during a recent rehersal....

Bad Horsie wah> Boss tuner> Boss Flanger> Boss SuperOD> Boss Chorus
          > Armstrong delay> into Marshalls.
          Hey...Your shoes match your guitar!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by eaeolian View Post
            ^ I still find it hilarious that most of the board in that picture was actually intended to go in a rack.
            That's why I have so much trouble deciding on new gear! I want the simplicity of a pedalboard, but a lot of the gate and EQ pedals I've tried just don't work as well. That stupid Hush II was probably broken for a long time, but waited until halfway through our first song at Minneapolis Mayhem to die. Dirty...rotten...ugh.
            sigpic

Comment

Here ya go!

Only difference is there is now a Phase 90 where the small stone is....

Comment

bryan,

What are those little silver boxes on the left and middle bottom that everything seems to be running to?
                Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I got them from here:

They are true bypass switches. That way it keeps their noise and tone coloring out of my signal chain when I'm not using them. The Fuzz Face is now connected to the bypass switch, even though it's not hooked up in the pic. The other pedals are already true bypass and the wah and the Dyna Comp have both been modded to be true bypass.

Comment

some old pedalboards of mine...

From left to right, top row:
                    Holy Grail reverb vintage MXR Flanger Digitech MultiChorus Boss HR2 Harmonist AKG wireless reciever (under board) Peterson Strobostomp
                    Bottom row:
                    7 band boss EQ Line6 Echo Park MXR phase 90 Duncan Twin Tube Red Llama pedal I built Bad Horsie II.

Top: Echo Park Vintage MXR Chorus HR2 Harmonist FL9 Flanger
                    Bottom JSX footswitch Boss modded SD1 Bad Monkey JGCable modded wah

Boss GT8 for fx only, AKG reciever under board, bad horsie II wah (modded). FCB1010 used for patch changes on Randall RM100 head and fx changes on GT8.

Don't have a current pic of my pedalboard - it's the GT8 and a rolls midibuddy midi controller that's 1/2 the size of the behringer. I'm using the 4 cable method so I don't need the wah, I set up the tuner on the GT8 to be footswitchable, and have a VHT footswitch for channel, EQ, Boost and fx on/off mounted also, and a tap tempo footswitch. Oh yeah, also have a Sennheiser EW172 reciever mounted under my board.

Pete

Comment

Here's my disorganized mess. SD1 -> VOLUME PEDAL -> PLANET WAVES TUNER -> VOX WAH -> DECIMATOR -> BOSS EQ. The EQ is in the loop, and everything else is out front. My delay pedal is absent because I need a new one to replace my fried Ibanez DE7. The pedal to the left is my DOD Yngwie pedal that is pretty much interchangeable with the SD1. To the right is my B52 footswitch. It switches between clean and distorted, distorted channel 1 and 2, reverb, and loop.

Here's Shawns board. (my other guitar player) SD1 -> HI-WATT WAH -> BOSS NF-1 -> LINE 6 ECHO PARK -> PLANET WAVES TUNER.

Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

This is all I need.

And well... this is on the way...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                          And well... this is on the way...

LMAO...Hot damn, just the pedal I've been looking for!!!

Comment

mine's pretty simple...

i dont have any pics, but its only a wah (either a dunlop Dime Crybaby from Hell or a Morley Bad Horsie II... depends what mood I'm in) and soon enough either a Sonic Stomp or EQ pedal.

That's all i need.
                            "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
                            Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
                            Dimebag Darrell
                            Chuck Schuldiner
                            Cliff Burton

Comment

Hey Nonny Nonny Milord!
                              http://www.monsterjoe.be

Comment

Working...