Amp Gas benefit thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amp Gas benefit thread!!!

So... I assume most of you know me. Jeez... just look at my post count!!

Anyway.... since I am having no luck selling just about anything around here I figure I'll take donations so that I can buy the SLO 100 clone that Pete has on hold for me until hell freezes over.

Help a poor guy out who has a bad case of amp gas. I know that most of you HATE the fact that I use a Vetta live. Maybe if I owned that friggin Soldano clone I would retire the Vetta. Think of the possibilities??? Me... a tube snob. How about the fact that I wouldn't chime in on every frigging modeling post on the JCF. Thats worth the price of admission alone.
    So.. what do you say boys??? If none of you cheap fuks will buy any of my rediculously low priced gear you could at least have the common decency to pay for my SLO 100 clone.
    Take that JCF!!! Whooooozzzzzaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say, sell your soul to the devil and buy the real thing.
    Or keep playing the Vetta, nothing wrong with that.

Don't let the toob snobs tell you that the organic feel of real tube amp saturation is the key to tonal nirvana and that no electronics wizard has been able to duplicate the sound of a pure pre-amp & power amp 100% tube amplification.

Don't worry, be tube happy.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I just got the Vetta and am loving it. Versatile isn't even the word for it...
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I saw a used "Mint" Vetta II" for $800 is this a scremin' deal? Or just ok? 2/12 combo.

Comment

Break out the solder iron and build a SLO100 Clone yourself:
          This website is for sale! yesterdaysrevolt.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, yesterdaysrevolt.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

You can find the original pcb layout and every info you need there.
          Just don't fry yourself through the high voltages

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Buy & sell electronics, cars, clothes, collectibles & more on eBay, the world's online marketplace. Top brands, low prices & free shipping on many items.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              If none of you cheap fuks will buy any of my rdiculously low priced gear
              Er, I already gave at the office!

Thanks for mentioning that I have financed a huge part of your amp GAS boyee!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Er, I already gave at the office!

Thanks for mentioning that I have financed a huge part of your amp GAS boyee!

Your friend is picking up the amp tomorrow. I can't find the darn footswitch!! I think its at the studio. When I go there on Sunday I'll find it and mail it to you. You are gonna love this 5150. It kills bugs DEAD.

Comment

^except for bees. The 5150 is like a hive.

Comment

Working...
                  X