Valvetronix AD60VTX for $499

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valvetronix AD60VTX for $499

FYI - In case anyone's looking for one of these, I think this is a really good price for this amp.

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-VOX-AD60VTX.html

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
    FYI - In case anyone's looking for one of these, I think this is a really good price for this amp.

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-VOX-AD60VTX.html
    Damn nice price. I picked up an AD60VT about 6 weeks ago and love it. The Valvetronix blue series are disappearing fast, now that they have been discontinued. I'm saving up for the VC12 pedalboard next. Get em while you can!!!
    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

I noticed this in my AMS catalog I got in the mail yesterday. I was hoping someone who has one could chime in with their opinions?
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
        I noticed this in my AMS catalog I got in the mail yesterday. I was hoping someone who has one could chime in with their opinions?
        Let me put it this way... I own these:

ENGL Special Edition
        VHT Ultra-Lead
        Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKII
        Mesa Rect-o-verb
        Mesa Subway Rocket

and my AD60VTX gets about equal playtime You have to step up to a Vetta II to get a slightly better modelling amp (at 3 times the price!).
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology View Post

ENGL Special Edition
          VHT Ultra-Lead
          Mesa Rect-o-verb
          Mesa Subway Rocket

and my AD60VTX gets about equal playtime You have to step up to a Vetta II to get a slightly better modelling amp (at 3 times the price!).
          Man nice array of amps there dude. Is the Vetta Really Better?? I felt the Vox's had a more true amp tone. The cleans on the Vox seemed way better.

Dan

Comment

I consider the Vetta II better because of the ability to blend two amp models at the same time. When only using one amp model at a time then, I prefer the Valvetronix.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Originally posted by Robotechnology View Post

ENGL Special Edition
              VHT Ultra-Lead
              Mesa Rect-o-verb
              Mesa Subway Rocket

Wow, that's quite an endorsement considering what you've got!
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Looks like a trend. I see that Same Day Music has this amp for this price now, too.

Comment

. . . and now the 120 is being discounted

. . . and now the AD120VTX is suddenly showing up as "B Stock" for $799 at several online retailers.

The 120 is a stereo twin combo, and this is getting hard for me to resist.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
                    . . . and now the AD120VTX is suddenly showing up as "B Stock" for $799 at several online retailers.

The 120 is a stereo twin combo, and this is getting hard for me to resist.
                    A friend of mine recently picked up a used AD120VTX with a VC12 foot control, and he loves it. I've ordered the VC12 for my AD60VT and should have it tomorrow.
                    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

Working...
                    X