New/Old Rig Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Old Rig Completed

Well I'm getting ready to get back out and start playing so I scaled down my rig quite a bit Got rid of the case in case 18 space rack full of gear-went to a two head marshall road case setup from three. Probably the simplest setup I have had in along time - Oh yeah "No thats not my GNR banner" Its my girlfriends-no crap about it

Wow!

But... who will carry all that crap to a gig? What place would even allow you to have that much stuff on stage?

Comment

You use 2 amps because they're one channel jcm800's?
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
        Wow!

But... who will carry all that crap to a gig? What place would even allow you to have that much stuff on stage?
        A gig at Wembley Stadium! Thats what i was thinking too

Comment

Nice GNR banner man....J/K

Cool rig!

Comment

I'm speechless. Did Doug Aldrich quit Whitesnake or something?
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
              Wow!

My friend/tech will help me-he just doen't know it yet Naw he's a great guy that is always there for me. Ionly use one stack for small places and both for the bigger gigs.
              Norton-Yep I use the 800 for the crunch-roll off for a cleaner sound and the jmp is lead only.
              Thanks Stinkbug
              RobertiHmmm...A gig at Wembley Stadium! Now that would be a blast!!!!

Comment

I use to use this set up (one stack not pictured) out with no problems-everybody just had to shift to the right a little.

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie View Post
                  My friend/tech will help me-he just doen't know it yet Naw he's a great guy that is always there for me. Ionly use one stack for small places and both for the bigger gigs.
                  Norton-Yep I use the 800 for the crunch-roll off for a cleaner sound and the jmp is lead only.
                  Thanks Stinkbug
                  RobertiHmmm...A gig at Wembley Stadium! Now that would be a blast!!!!

He must be a good friend/tech

I can't wait

Comment

It's really all Behringer stuff he put a bunch of stickers on :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT View Post
                      It's really all Behringer stuff he put a bunch of stickers on :ROTF:
                      Poo-Poo!!

Comment

Thats an arena sized rig. Even your scaled down one. Most of the places we play don't even have enough room on stage for all that gear.

Comment

So now that you've taken the crappy Silver Jubilee out, you may as well just send it to me!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

jgcable-yep the new drummer is in for a suprise-walks into the club and goes "theres my drum riser" Nope thats my rig riser-your to the left
                            you know I'm a rig-aholic!!!
                            toejam-I don't know man I only used it for the clean sounds on the 100 watt mode-what's you addy j/k

Comment

LOL Come on, I'll pay the shipping! :ROTF:
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X