No announcement yet.

New/Old Rig Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to one up Iron Maidens rig? Seriously though, I'd die for a rig like that. Cool stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by CharvelRocker View Post
      Trying to one up Iron Maidens rig? Seriously though, I'd die for a rig like that. Cool stuff!
      Yes I'am Come on over and you play all you want

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        LOL Come on, I'll pay the shipping! :ROTF:
        hmm... Nope I'll let you play thru it

Comment

The other guitar player in my band has a rig like this.... he runs a Triaxis and Gmajor hooked up to two 190 watt stereo all tube Mesa power amps (they are 4U... I'll have to find out exactly what they are. I'll check it out tonight) running into 4 Mesa 4x12's... In his basement! They have the drums miked off through a 1000 watt per side PA, connected to to JBL towers with 2x15's and a horn, and the bass player has some ridiculously loud SWR bass stack. I showed up for the audtion with my amp and a 2x12. Needless to say, I was getting drowned out! I brought a 4x12 over there and I'm still getting crushed.

I've been trying to get him to run just one stack though he has turned down quite a bit. That rig does sound sweet as hell, I'll give him that.

When I asked him why he has all that crap and where he will set that up when we start gigging, he told me that he was gigging heavily in the 80's and I guess back then, you had to show up with at least a stack if not two or people would laugh at you... or at least that's what he tells me. I wasn't doing the band thing back then so I'm not sure if it is true or not.
          Last edited by khabibissell; 03-23-2007, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie View Post
            Yes I'am Come on over and you play all you want
            Next time I'm down that way I'll be sure to stop by

Comment

Working...
            X