JSX. But not like the others....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bibz View Post
    So I played the jsx and had to have one, started saving. I see a killer price on one a few weeks later and put money on it the next day, after playing it again of course. The guy I got to serve me was apparently a bass player. I always get them at music shops for some reason. I get a call from the manager last wednesday and he was trying to see when I would be picking up the amp for some lame reason, 'we got a guy here who wants one right away and we have more stock coming in next week'. Suss. So I thought the jig was up, I better go in and get it the next day.

Retail in aus is 2995, their cash price is 2399, but had it stickered at 1799. Apparently it was a cash price for the head, when bought with the cab. Oh, and they couldn't be split. Or put on hold. They were not happy at all when I went in to pick it up! Its 30 bucks above cost!

And the whole 'guy wants one now thing' swap dealie...

hey that looks like...

Joe signed these when he brought G3 out december last year. Theres a few around the traps, many claim to be used by joe on the tour. I dunno if this one was or if they all were or if its bs. Really, its just even more coolness added to a killer deal!! The cab was signed too but I couldnt afford it (or want it really), and the pair being split ruffled many feathers, and especially at this price! One guy actually said half joking 'and we see this go up on ebay were comin after ya'. My balls son! my balls...

Anyways its totally blowing me away. I can get it to sound fantastic even at really low volumes! I've got heaps of questions to ask about using it too, but ill play some more and ask later.
    But with that loopy signature...couldnt it be anyone? EVH? Jimmy Page? :ROTF: You cant see a single real letter in that signature?
    So please discount accordingly when you sell it to me!

Comment

Working...
    X