Ibanez Cabinets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez Cabinets

Get the guaranteed best price on Guitar Amplifier Cabinets like the Ibanez IS412C 4x12" Guitar Speaker Cabinet at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

Do they suck bad?Anyone tried one?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Alright.It's crappy.I got my answer

Comment

Particleboard back and sides - don't spill a beer on the cabinet. Seriously, that won't survive very long. Plywood is a much better material for the structure. MDF for the baffle is probably fine.

You sort of have to wonder how good a cabinet is going to be that is shipped halfway around the world and still sells for $249. Oh, after you add the 70 bucks for shipping it's not such a great deal.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You're better off getting this compact Crate 4x12. I've got one (slanted version), and it's pretty nice, lightweight, the St. Louis Music/Crate speakers actually sound pretty decent. It's actually rated at 120 watts and not 100 watts like the website states.
        Get the guaranteed best price on Guitar Amplifier Cabinets like the Ibanez IS412C 4x12" Guitar Speaker Cabinet at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why spend 250 on garbage, when Carvin sells there MTS 4x12 for 300 bin on ebay? I have one, they sound great!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            Particleboard back and sides - don't spill a beer on the cabinet. Seriously, that won't survive very long. Plywood is a much better material for the structure. MDF for the baffle is probably fine.

You sort of have to wonder how good a cabinet is going to be that is shipped halfway around the world and still sells for $249. Oh, after you add the 70 bucks for shipping it's not such a great deal.

Well,I don't think I can buy a cabinet from the US.the shipping would not be 70.I'm pretty sure it's more than that.I pay 200-250 for a guitar's shipping fee.I'm pretty sure a cabinet would ship for 300-400?So I need to buy one from a local shop.And that was the cheapest I could find.

They sell the marshall 1960's for 1000 dollars here.Bitches....

Comment

Originally posted by Norton View Post
              Well,I don't think I can buy a cabinet from the US.the shipping would not be 70.I'm pretty sure it's more than that.I pay 200-250 for a guitar's shipping fee.I'm pretty sure a cabinet would ship for 300-400?So I need to buy one from a local shop.And that was the cheapest I could find.

They sell the marshall 1960's for 1000 dollars here.Bitches....

I was gonna say,more than 1000 dollars.Writing mistakes

Comment

Working...
              X