Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from http://line6.com/news/artistblog/529

edit: f*ck, pic does not show in the forum
    Last edited by Mordor; 04-12-2007, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
      I am doing the same thing as Pete except I am using an Soldano head.
      It DOES work REALLY well.

This is for Pete and you John do you guys like the GT-8 better than the Live?
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Here's the run down from Guitar One: http://www.guitarworld.com/video/vp/162
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
          This is for Pete and you John do you guys like the GT-8 better than the Live?

Absolutely. No comparison. The GT-8 smokes the XT Live in every respect EXCEPT for the editing software. Luckly.. the GT-8 is super simple to program.

Comment

Can you say that the GT-8 is a huge step up from the GT-6? I usually prefer line6 modelling technology than boss cosm modelling, but maybe things changed with the new GT-8? Some place to hear good clips?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordor View Post
              Can you say that the GT-8 is a huge step up from the GT-6? I usually prefer line6 modelling technology than boss cosm modelling, but maybe things changed with the new GT-8? Some place to hear good clips?
              The GT-8 is a huge jump in useful live features. To my ears.. except for the ability to have 2 amps at once.. it sounds pretty much the same as the GT-6 which I think smokes the XT Live too.

A GT-8 with a good stereo tube power amp sounds just as good if not better than a Vetta.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                Here's the run down from Guitar One: http://www.guitarworld.com/video/vp/162
                That was pretty cool. You don't often see guys give a run down like that. And now II want that Line 6 amp

Comment

Yeah that video is great! Dave and backstage studios!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                    The GT-8 is a huge jump in useful live features. To my ears.. except for the ability to have 2 amps at once.. it sounds pretty much the same as the GT-6 which I think smokes the XT Live too.

A GT-8 with a good stereo tube power amp sounds just as good if not better than a Vetta.
                    Thanks John, I have to give a try to the GT-8. Btw, today I received my Line6 Uber Metal, I want to couple it with the crate Powerblock, I hope it can give me a cool tone and enough volume for a lightweight travel rig.

Comment

Working...
                    X