Line6monkey/vetta2/midisport uno issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6monkey/vetta2/midisport uno issue

Well just got my Vetta 2 on Friday and lucky for me it is already updated to 2.5

But I'm alittle confused about the software side of things. Line 6 Monkey and the midisport uno are giving me troubles. It seems to be that my uno isnt showing up thru any of my usb ports. I downloaded the newest drivers from the M-Audio site and the latest version of monkey.

when I fire up monkey it has no option intially for a Vetta 2 combo, shouldnt there be one here? or do I have to select guitar port ? If I hit connect thru midi, I can select the wetta2 combo but nothing shows up under midi in.

Also where do I put other peoples patches to load onto my amp to try out? I'm assuming you do this thru monkey but I gotta get the thing running.

Been reading up over at the Line6 forums and some of this stuff is still alittle vague.

Any of you Line 6 owners have any suggestions or simular issues when you got yours?

this is what is going on so far-

Thanx in advance for any help

Your midi out is wrong... should be uno sport instead of Sound Blaster. Also, you might... might have the cables reversed... I remember having a problem with that. Once you get this figured out, it is all good from here on. Line6 Edit rules. Also, line6 are good people they will be willing to help you if you call them. Register your Vetta though the site.

Check the institute of noise site. There is a lot of stuff in the way of patches there.

-Nate
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
      Check the institute of noise site. There is a lot of stuff in the way of patches there.
      Got a link?
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

=)
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

vetta issues

Your midi is definately setup wrong, make sure the in/outs are correct. M-audio midi to usb works good for line 6 products. The institute of noise is a great site too like said previously. Good luck

Comment

Working...
          X