No announcement yet.

Behringer V-AMP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had mine for a few years now and it's great to have hooked up to the pc, always sitting there so I can plug in and play. Sounds great for what it is, I'm not looking to recreate the tone of the Black album here.

I used to use a standard PC Midi cable with it, but now I have a Midi-USB cable yes, and it works fine to control it.

I'll have to chase up that patch converter.

Comment

Hmm I haven't tried a MIDI-USB cable before.. If I get one I would be able to plug my V-amp2 (or other MIDI-devices) into the USB-port of my computer?
      I have a Mac, should it still work? Maybe I should check one out!
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

That's funny... I absolutely hated mine. Worst sounding POS I ever bought, and the PODxt absolutely crushes it in every way possible.

Comment

I've been using my v-amp2 for about 4 years now. The buttons are starting to go bad, but i've definitely got my moneys worth out of it. Im running it through the effects loop of my cheapie behringer gmx212 and it's a pretty awesome home rig.

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby View Post
            I used to use a standard PC Midi cable with it, but now I have a Midi-USB cable yes, and it works fine to control it.

I'll have to chase up that patch converter.

Two things :

Do you have a link to Midi-USB cable to bought? All I've seen are a few you use with keyboards, and those are like $40 . Next, heres the patch converter http://home.swbell.net/bfalch1/

Comment

Any of those midi-usb cables will do, they are all the same. They do seem to cost that much. Even normal midi cables aren't cheap and the USB ones are more expensive still. Mine is a UM-1.

Thanx for the converter link.

Comment

Working...
              X