dust cover for Vox AD60VT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dust cover for Vox AD60VT?

Any Vox owners out there find a dust cover that fits the AD60VT? Vox it seems only makes covers for the AC series and I don't think any of the AC's have similar dimensions to the AD's, but I could be wrong. I'm just looking for a dust cover that fits. There is one company called Rockbag that seems to make amp covers, but unfortunately their "global" site is only in German and I can't find any dimensions of the covers they offer for other amps... and no Vox amps are listed.

I'd prefer something I can get in Europe, but ordering from the states is also an option.

TIA
    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

I found the amp cover from a US webshop, music123. They also carry a few other Vox covers that don't seem to be available in Europe. Funny that even Vox don't list some of these covers on their own website, including the AD60VT cover.
    My gear -> 2004 Jackson DK2 EDS, JT580LP trem, SD Custom Shop Crazy 8 trembucker (bridge), SSL-2 Vintage rw/rp (middle) and SSL-6 Custom (neck) single coils, CTS pots, 5-way super switch with custom wiring, GHS Boomers TNT 10-52, ENGL Powerball E645 V2 head, ENGL Custom Footswitch Z-5, Framus FR 212 CS cab

Comment

Working...
    X