Thoughts on Behringer pedals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Behringer pedals...

Ok, I took a chance and bought the Behringer tuner and reverb pedal. I have to say that ,for the money, I'm VERY impressed with them. Seems like they're a cheaper version of BOSS pedals. Does anyone else have any of the other pedals? Considering the price, what's your thoughts on them?

Not considering price they are absolute pieces of shit. If I factor price in then I have to admit that they are in fact absolute pieces of shit.

I had 4 of them. They were junk. Everything about them is cheap - they are cheap, look cheap, feel cheap, and sound cheap.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

They're knockoffs of Boss pedals.Bah.!
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I have a Behringer Helbabe wah pedal that I'm happy with. Cost me all of $30, I think, and have not had one single problem with it. Plus, when I step off it, it's off. It's held up, just fine, on my pedalboard. Then again, I'm not jumping all over the friggin thing, like a maniac, either.
        I'm not Ron!

Comment

I had the delay pedal and it was a POS. Used it for 1 practice and 1 gig and it was awful. Managed to take it back and exchanged it for some new cables (still looked unused )
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            Not considering price they are absolute pieces of shit. If I factor price in then I have to admit that they are in fact absolute pieces of shit.
            I share this same opinion of DigiTech pedals.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

The only Behringer kit I ever liked was the original Composer (Compressor/Limiter) as a front insert, years ago.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I have a few of these pedals. The tuner is great considering how much the boss version costs. While they are not great quality I think some of them are worth the cost and handy to have lying around.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts

Comment

Tried the noise gate...It was a POS.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I have the Tube Screamer copy and side by side with an original TS there was hardly a difference (not quite as full sounding but close). The difference in price is about $200 between the two though.

I really like mine. I was going to try the acoustic sim they have but it sounds like alot of peeps here have had bad luck with the behringer pedals.

They are cheaply made pedals and feel like they would break pretty easily...

Maybe I lucked out and got a decent sounding one.

Comment

I was personally thinking of trying the delay. I'm just looking for pedals for my little class A amps. All I need for may main rig is a cord and wah because it's a Mesa

Comment

i have one of their distortion pedals and it still distorts when you turn it off. gives off a small buzz
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCw4Es1ARzY
                          http://www.soundclick.com/milkmen

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                            I share this same opinion of DigiTech pedals.
                            Pfft, a bad monkey pedal is a great deal - a useful pedal that's built sturdy as hell. You could take a Digitech pedal and smash a behinger with it - one blow, the behringer is dust. wipe off the behringer's plastic residue off the Digitech and then use it at a gig.

Pete

Comment

+1. Just got a Bad Monkey, at it's great. Built like a friggin tank, too!
                              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Working...
                              X