No announcement yet.

Marshall JVM 410

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you didn't take my posts as sour grapes on your amp - I'm glad you got it, and I'm glad a lot of guys have bought them. Y'all get to be my beta testers. If the jury gives a thumbs up 6 months from now, I'll probably get one.

Comment

JVM kicks ass, my bud has one and it sounds like any Marshall you want to dial in and then some. Each channel has a Marshall voice, then 3 gain stages for each channel. Great programable features too, check one out loud if you can!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
        I hope you didn't take my posts as sour grapes on your amp - I'm glad you got it, and I'm glad a lot of guys have bought them. Y'all get to be my beta testers. If the jury gives a thumbs up 6 months from now, I'll probably get one.

Pete -

Not even close to sour grapes, just the voice of reason that's often needed

I will say that this amp has exceeded even the expected levels of hype people figured it would get, it created instant Fan Boys

It is living up to the tone hype though. I just hope it continues to run well and not go up in smoke

Steve E

Comment

How is the clean ?? Is it modern voiced for the Gain?? A 5150 , Engl , Rev 1 to me are examples of what modern voicing sounds like. Even the JSX has a nice modern voicing to it. Does this Marshall have something like that?? For Modern Metal tone?? I bet it does 70's and 80's hard rock/metal tone.

Someone post some clips or talk about the tone and maybe compared to other amps.... I'm dieing over here

Comment

Originally posted by mantis View Post
            Someone post some clips or talk about the tone and maybe compared to other amps.... I'm dieing over here

Oodles of JVM clips here:

Comment

Got one of the new VM cabs loaded with the new Celestion G12C Greenbacks...this cab is awesome with this head,in spite of it being purple / black

Steve E

Comment

Oh man,is that a tasty looking rig bro I wonder why they made the cabs a different color than the heads? Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                  Oh man,is that a tasty looking rig bro I wonder why they made the cabs a different color than the heads? Jack.

Thanks man

The cab matches the VM head...the JVM head doesn't have a matching anything, but as a Grenback junkie I would say it's worth doing whatever it takes to get a set of these speakers, including buying this cab and gutting it if the actual cab doesn't doit for you. These speakers are (at least to me) ver very close in tone to the Heritage Greenbacks. You can't buy these speakers on the open market as they were made specifically for Marshall.

Steve E

Comment

Working...
                  X