Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here own a Line 6 FBV Express floorboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here own a Line 6 FBV Express floorboard?

FBV Express

If so, my question is..... it says that the four buttons select channels A, B, C, and D. On the Line 6 website, it says something to the effect of "scrolling through an entire rig..."

So will it only select the four channels or will it let you walk through settings within each channel?
    Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

express..

The pedal works by allowing you to scroll through 4 channels (patches) once you choose the bank you want. There is no switch currently on the pedal to allow you to change banks. So all you get is a,b,c and d and a tuner.

For the money and overall value, i would at least get the shortboard or longboard.
    good luck

Comment

Originally posted by sgray View Post
      The pedal works by allowing you to scroll through 4 channels (patches) once you choose the bank you want. There is no switch currently on the pedal to allow you to change banks. So all you get is a,b,c and d and a tuner.

For the money and overall value, i would at least get the shortboard or longboard.
      good luck
      Thanks. I'm seriously leaning toward the shortboard. Does the shortboard also allow you to select specific presets on a Vetta? Their site says, "access to 36 presets on duoVerb."
      Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by PowerTube View Post
        Thanks. I'm seriously leaning toward the shortboard. Does the shortboard also allow you to select specific presets on a Vetta? Their site says, "access to 36 presets on duoVerb."
        Yes. The FBV (Shortboard) is a nice pedal system. I really liked mine when I was using it with my Flextone III.

Comment

Working...
        X