New amp (Mesa content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New amp (Mesa content)

Here are some pics of my new amp, a Stiletto Ace combo and yes, I know they aren't the best pics...

Here's a close-up of the faceplate:

And here's the amp with some eye candy:

Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

nice!! what is the rivera you have? and that red guitar is cool...what is it?
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Congrats dude, imo stilettos are one of the best new amp around.Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
        nice!! what is the rivera you have? and that red guitar is cool...what is it?
        I actually have two Riveras. What you can just make out in the picture is Suprema - mine was the 14th one made and Paul signed it on the chasis. I even got a 1x12 to go with it but the grillcloths don't exactly match. The other Rivera I've got is a M-60 1x12. Both of those are great amps.

The red guitar is a Don Grosh Bent Top. Don built the guitar for me and even matched a travel mug for the metallic red color. The neck is a really nice piece of flamed maple. The pickups are a DiMarzio Steve Morse in the bridge and a DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Solo in the neck.
        Last edited by fuel0707; 04-25-2007, 05:54 PM.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

nice gear..

Comment

Working...
          X