~ VOX AD-30 Valvetronix combo ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi-
    I have the ad15 which i think is perfect for bedroom jamming. Love it - i have had it for like 3 years now, the longest for any amp that i've owned.

Jeff
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Kiesel Aries
    Charvel USA Wild Card #3
    EVH 5150 iii 50W, 1x12" EVH w/ Celestion Lynchback, Boss RV-3

Comment

Wow.. very impressive for the cost. I thought those models were much better than a Line 6 combo of comparible size, wattage and options.

If they threw a 8 track digital recorder and a looper on there, they'd give companies Digitech and Line 6 even more of a run for the buck.
      Last edited by charvelguy; 04-29-2007, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for posting this thread, and especially the video. The vid got me interested enough to go buy one today, and I'm sold. I've been searching for a new amp for a while now and thanks to the the Guitar Center "Return [rental] Policy" I've had the opportunity to take a few amps home with me, but none quite fit the bill for me. Today I think I finally made my last trip to GC for quite a while, at least for amps.

Later,

Steve
        Guitars:
        '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
        '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
        '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
        Amp:
        VOX AD30VT

Comment

I loved mine but needed more power than the 30 could produce. I should of just upgraded to the 50 but o well. Enjoy the amp bro.

Comment

UFORocks: Nice. . so you like it?What model did you end up getting? I like the closed back on them,you would never know there is a 10" in mine,the bass is really good and no farting sound or muddy like my PJ had.
            I finally kinda turned mine up today app 1/2 way on the 30watt setting and sounded better than when I play on lower volumes.
            I like the "US higain" setting (factory preset) with delay, nice solo sound.The effects are top notch (probably cause they are owned by Korg)
            Very happy with the purchase and TONE. What sustain the San Dimas has on that setting.
            Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

I ended up getting the AD30VT, though I did give the 50 a lot of consideration.
              I am using the AC30TB amp with a few minor tweaks to the preset for CH1 and UK80's with a few tweaks for CH2. I also found that my two button marshall footswitch works well with this amp
              Guitars:
              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
              Amp:
              VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
              X