No announcement yet.

I don't want to die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The buffer I'm using is made by Axess Electronics.

Note that it has a transformer isolated out so you could use it on one side of a cheap A/B box.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps View Post
      A good reason to use a wireless live if you can do it - you won't get shocked by mic stands anymore! I've seen people get zapped in the face by a mic that was different polarity than their guitar amp, and it wasn't pretty.
      Yup. Happened to my singer. He got zapped gently enough not to do permanent damage, but hard enough to make me fall on the floor laughing.

Comment

I think I may have found a buffer. I knew of only one of my pedals with a buffer, a Boss delay, and I make sure that it comes at the end of the chain, so I needed something in front. My Fulltone Choralflange has a DIP switch to change it from true bypass to a buffer. So I'll be sticking that right after the wah, maybe after the Clark Gainster too, and then the other 7 pedals will come after the buffer.

Comment

I have a Switchbone from Radial Engineering and I remember reading something in the manual about being able to safely use two amps with this as opposed to others which are dangerous. Its a nice piece btw. The previous Morley AB box I had was a piece of noisy crap!

Rudy
          www.wickedrocks.com
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
          X