No announcement yet.

Show us your rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my Rig......just bought the Digitech GSP1101 but I'm yet to try it at gig levels!!

Steve

Comment

• here is my setup

Comment

• Impressive gears From now if only my wife will try to convince me not to spend more money for equipment, I will give her direct link to this thread

BTW Did you all rob banks ?
        Last edited by b3ny666; 11-08-2007, 09:00 AM.
        Let's try to fight with alcoholism! Drink more and leave less for others

Comment

• There is some sweet stuff posted here!

I am in the process of re-doing my rig so bear with me. I will post a pic soon of the new head/cab and my guitars with the new DR colored strings. Just finished putting red devils on my charvel(jack butler clone) looks pretty cool!

Comment

• Here's the studio I've put together down in the basement.
            Mackie recorder with Lexicon and DBX stuff - that's a temporary mixing board while I hunt for a 32 with full meter bridge.
            There's another room behind the window with drums, keys and PA set up.
            Strat God Music
            http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

• Here are the current keys - a Casio with some fair patches and a Korg N-1. They don't make them anymore and Keith Emerson wrote the 1700 patches - blows away anything else I've tried. 88 wooden counter-balanced weighted keys with after-touch and the best damn strings I've ever heard.
              Strat God Music

Comment

• Some acoustics...
                Strat God Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                  Here's the studio I've put together down in the basement.
                  Mackie recorder with Lexicon and DBX stuff - that's a temporary mixing board while I hunt for a 32 with full meter bridge.
                  There's another room behind the window with drums, keys and PA set up.
                  Hey nice rig/room S.G.,,,and i see we have a few of the same pieces of gear

Well ,,,,,since i just re-did the room/rig and all,,,,

MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

• sweet.
                    Strat God Music

Comment

• Here's mine. My office is still being set up, so it's a bit of a junk pile now....

Comment

• CURRENT GEAR SET UP
                        2005 JACKSON SOLOIST
                        1989 JACKSON KING V
                        1984 JACKSON RR
                        AXE FX II
                        MESA BOOGIE 2:90
                        DMC GROUND CONTROL PRO
                        FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER
                        (2) MESA BOOGIE 4X12 RECTO CABINETS
                        (2) MESA BOOGIE 2X12 RECTO CABINETS

Comment

• for the time being(until my slant arrives) this is my rig! silver jube 25/50 head with a 900 "B" bottom(g12t75s). the slant has a pair of greenbacks along with g12t75's. we'll see how it sounds.

Here are my guitars. An '86 jackson with a zebra jb pup, otherwise stock, and my jack butler '82 charvel clone which has been through hell and back!(hardware change, multiple pup changes, and the neck isn't original)

Comment

Working...
                          X