Whats the current price on Mesa 4x12 Cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the current price on Mesa 4x12 Cab

Okay so I found an Oversized Mesa Rectifier Cabinet. This guy is asking $700 which seems like a bit much. Anybody know what the going price for a brand new Mesa Oversized 4x12 Cabinet and a general idea of what the price on a used one a great condition would be?
    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Does depend on the condition, but $700 is too much. Pristine condition I'd be going 500 - 550 tops, for normal to really used condition, 400-450? At least I think those are reasonable US rates.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Do you know what the current mandated Mesa Boogie price is?

That was going to be my counter offer $500. The biggest leverage this seller has is that there are no Mesa Boogie dealers for 250 miles, so somebody that really want's one has to drive the distance for a new one or try and find one in the used market. In my area I have only seen 4 other people that own a Mesa Rectifier head and only 2 of them had the matching cab.

Comment

$500 is a fair offer especially if it's in good shape and comes with all the goodies like the casters and the slip cover.

Comment

Well, around here, $700 is a bit high, but they do go for $600 pretty quickly for nice ones.

Arent they around a grand new?

Comment

The oversized cabs are really expensive. $600.00 is a fair price for one in excellent condition. My buddy paid $1400.00 for a full stack in mint condition at East Coast Music Mall and they threw in Mesa Road cases for them.

Comment

They are $899 new.

Comment

Thanks guys, this is exactly what I needed to know. Now I know how far I'm willing to wheel n Deal, and I have a few rebuttals.
                Last edited by krimson; 05-21-2007, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I paid $1029.00 for my FT VHT straight cab! And still worth it.
                  I wish i could find clean mint used cabs like you guys seem to
                  all the time? Of course when you add like $300 shipping, it
                  changes all the rules. In Phoenix, a Mesa Cab is $929.00 new
                  at GC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                    They are $899 new.
                    This is correct.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

They go for over $500 used here without the goodies so I think you are doing good.

Comment

Working...
                      X