Clear All

• BBE's

So whats the scoop on BBE's??
    I love admins!

Whaddya wanna know?
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If you type in BBE in the Search function, you'll get a lot of threads about them.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They maximize your sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          They maximize your sound.
          Sonically. :ROTF:
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Simply, they give an "uh" to your sound.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Try it....you might like it.

Comment

The best!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I tried a Boosta Grande in front of a 5150. it gave the overall sound a lil more high end but also thin'd the sound. Too small a change for $90 gear IMO The sonic maximizer, I've heard is a "lazyman's equalizer"
                  Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                    I tried a Boosta Grande in front of a 5150. it gave the overall sound a lil more high end but also thin'd the sound. Too small a change for $90 gear IMO The sonic maximizer, I've heard is a "lazyman's equalizer"
                    They sound best in the loop!

Go with the older 422 series..

They are NOT a one size fits all units, but do very well with the 5150.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Not needed for a Marshall IMO. Maybe the 5150 needs a little help?

I think they work really good for a Home Theater system. I bought my current AWIA system because it had the BBE logic stuff in it.

BTW I have a 422a but I'm saving it in case I get a 5150 someday.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                        Not needed for a Marshall IMO. Maybe the 5150 needs a little help?

I think they work really good for a Home Theater system. I bought my current AWIA system because it had the BBE logic stuff in it.

BTW I have a 422a but I'm saving it in case I get a 5150 someday.
                        Cool, yes they will enhance home sound and PA systems..even car audios and whatnots.

I run mine with my Marshall..gives it a little more oomph..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Glorified High and Low EQ. But does both well
                          www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
                          the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

i have one and i use it in the 5150's loop and it really brings it to life. Like it says on the site, "it sounds like taking a blanket off of your speakers"
                            ----------
                            Gear Action - Washburn Dime 2ST Pro, BC Rich NT Jr. V w/EMG, Dean DFH/CFH, Dean V-Coustic, Jackson USA KV2, Peavey 5150 II, Randall 412CXM, BBE 362 Sonic maximizer, Alesis 3630 noise gate

Comment

I have a rack 482 that i've used on my amps but i use the sonic stomp pedal now. I live by them. They just add fullnes and depth to your tone. I use mine now with My triamp MkII. The pedal is only $100. Best money you'll ever spend.

Comment

Working...
                              X