No announcement yet.

BBE's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BBE aligns and balances your tone spectrum as well as giving you a little more control over your bass and treble frequencies. This is limited however as the tone control is only one knob.
    I use a 362NR and I love it. The 362 has a broader range than the guitar designated units.

On a side note, I have a 42" Hitachi plasma TV that has a BBE in it, you set to hard or soft and it really livens things up.

Comment

I love mine but I don't need it. Its the 882i with the 1/4" and xlr inputs. Never been used. I paid almost $275.00-I will let it go for $160.00 shipped. Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie View Post
        I love mine but I don't need it. Its the 882i with the 1/4" and xlr inputs. Never been used. I paid almost $275.00-I will let it go for $160.00 shipped. Any takers?

Haven't read the board rules?
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          Not needed for a Marshall IMO. Maybe the 5150 needs a little help?

I think they work really good for a Home Theater system. I bought my current AWIA system because it had the BBE logic stuff in it.

BTW I have a 422a but I'm saving it in case I get a 5150 someday.
          Really made my 50watt DSL-2000 come alive! Not needed for my
          VHT 2/90/2 though. But it was amazing last in line to the input of
          the DSL imo. Made all the "Mush" gone!

Comment

What do you think it could do for my Marshall VS 8100 head? I recently put in a new high gain JJ pre-amp tube.
            My band plays deathmetal in B, and i'm not really planning to buy a new amp yet.

Comment

Well I got a cheap one just for fun once, and it stayed in the rack. It is a lazy mans eq. But I use it all the time. Once i forgot to turn it on and the signal was barley getting through, I thought my rig was blown. It would only make noise if I hit the strings really hard. Scared the $hit out of me.

Last edited by Jason slsh; 06-25-2007, 06:03 PM.
              "when people say metal, they dont think bling bling they think stainless steel kitchen knife"
              I just made that quote..

Comment

Working...
              X